Last Week was a week of learning and adventure. I lost the Championship of head to head this week, but I am proud to come in second and think Riya deserved to win. I think I did a good job on my math test too. In the math races this week I was happy to see my team come off with a win of the finals and I can't wait to see how we do next time.
I was happy to get graded with a skilled category after my book club's presentation on The School Story. I did not expect us to do that well! I especially liked the deeper thinking we did in finding the heart of the story. If someone would like to see the presentation they can find it under the award winning presentations gadget.
Talking about my goals, I've made some progress. I can now type 12 words per minute with 100% accuracy. My cursive is also getting way better, and I'm still on that goal. I think my vocabulary is also getting better. Guess what enticed means!
Thanks,
George
1 comment:
Good job.
Post a Comment