I'm back in blogging!
After moving from Singapore last year, I took a year off from blogging to get settled into my new home of McLean, Virginia. Now I'm back! I'm entering 7th Grade at Longfellow Middle School with electives of Orchestra(Cello) and Mandarin Chinese. Where I live, middle school doesn't start until 7th grade, so after two years of preparation, I'm finally going. School starts on September 3 so I'm getting the last of my school supplies and asking myself if I want to go to school or not. Summer just goes by so quickly.
As far as sports go this fall, I'm playing Little League Baseball on a team sponsored by Wheats Landscaping, a yard care company. I'm also playing in my third season of Fantasy Football, hoping to finally win the championship this year.
All of a sudden everything feels so busy, but maybe a schedule will be good to have.
Bye Bye Summer; Hello School!
No comments:
Post a Comment